We are an online traffic school in San Bernardino. With our fast and affordable online course, you can mask traffic violations for good. Of course, our courses are 100% DMV licensed for all counties in California.
- Best, Cheapest and Easiest Traffic school
- Improve Defensive Driving skills
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Take Online course any time and any place.
Quick and Easy Traffic School
Don’t stress. The Traffic school 2 U in San Bernardino County will make your life easy. Take our course online and study with ease at your own pace. Our online traffic course puts Bernardino County motorists back in business by erasing their traffic ticket.
Lowest Price Online Traffic School – Guaranteed
We offer lowest price California traffic school with no hidden fees. If you find a cheaper price, we’ll match it!
Driving Record Points and Insurance Increases
Our Online Traffic Course allows you to dismiss a traffic ticket and meet a court-ordered requirement. This will also allow you to reduce points from your driving record, or even earn an insurance discount! .
Erase Your Traffic Ticket
Our online traffic school for San Bernardino County can be done in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Register with us with your ticket information.
Step 2: Pay just 19.95$ with free same day processing.
Step 3: Take our online traffic course for Alameda County Court.
Our Online Traffic School is APPROVED by the following courts
Joshua Tree Court
Twin Peaks Court
San Bernardino Court
Rancho Cucamonga Court
Big Bear CourtFontana Court
Important Online Traffic School Information
Generally, you are eligible to attend our traffic school to mask a traffic safety violation on a California driver record unless one of the following is true:
- You have already attended a traffic violator course within 18 months of the citation.
- You hold a commercial license as defined in California Vehicle Code section 15210.
- You hold a commercial driver license from out of state.
- The violation occurred in a commercial motor vehicle as defined in Vehicle Code section 15210.
- The conviction would result in a violation point count of more than one point. (A list of Vehicle Code two point violations may be found on the Department of Motor Vehicles web site.