We are an online traffic school in Mendocino County. With our fast and affordable online course, you can mask traffic violations for good. Of course, our courses are 100% DMV licensed for all counties in California.
- Take our online course using internet/smart devices
- Convenient, Affordable, Quick and Easy online Course
- Money-back guarantee
- Only $19.95 – No Hidden Fees
- Same Day Certificate Processing
Court Clerk of Mendocino County
100 North State Street, Room 108
Ukiah, CA 95482
Phone: (707) 463-4660
Ten Mile Branch:
700 South Franklin Street, Room 144
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Phone: (707) 964-3192
Traffic School in Mendocino County – CA
If you get a traffic ticket in Mendocino, our online traffic school can help you to get it off your record. Our online traffic school is licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles of California (DMV) and approved by the Mendocino County Courts. We are based on Sonoma county and serve all courts in California including Mendocino County.
Complete our traffic course online in three simple steps:
Step 1: Register with our online course with your basic information.
Step 2: Complete few easy to read sections with brief quizzes.
Step 3: Take the final exam.
Our Online Traffic School is APPROVED by the following courts
Fort Bragg Court
Important Online Traffic School Information
Generally, you are eligible to attend our traffic school to mask a traffic safety violation on a California driver record unless one of the following is true:
- You have already attended a traffic violator course within 18 months of the citation.
- You hold a commercial license as defined in California Vehicle Code section 15210.
- You hold a commercial driver license from out of state.
- The violation occurred in a commercial motor vehicle as defined in Vehicle Code section 15210.
- The conviction would result in a violation point count of more than one point. (A list of Vehicle Code two point violations may be found on the Department of Motor Vehicles web site.
We will process your Certificate on the same day electronically.