- DMV License # 0310
- Affordable and low price Traffic Course
- Quick and Easy Traffic Course
- Hassle-Free Traffic School
- Same Day Certificate Processing to DMV
Traffic School 2 U in Los Angeles
You can sign up for our Traffic School online if you are eligible in LA County. First you must read the User Agreement for Online Services and select “I agree” if you wish to continue. You will then need the citation number on your traffic ticket. You will:
- Select the court where your ticket is assigned
- Select the law enforcement agency that issued your ticket
- Enter the citation number from your ticket
- Enter your birth date
Your ticket information and eligible online options will appear. Select the Traffic School option if it is shown. The court must receive the Traffic School completion form by the date shown on the payment confirmation.
Traffic School Online in Los Angeles County
L.A. County Traffic School Procedure
All Traffic violations in Los Angeles County come under the Los Angeles Superior Court. There are 2 types of moving violations in the LA County –
- Infraction tickets: An infraction ticket is for things like speeding, running a red light, having expired plates, etc.
- Misdemeanor tickets: A misdemeanor is more serious; these are for reckless driving violations, driving on a suspended license, or even vandalism.
If you receive anyone of above type of moving violations, you can request to take an online traffic school course in to help prevent the ticket and the associated points from appearing on your public driving record. Eligibility for Traffic School: The Los Angeles Superior court allows you to request traffic school by phone, online, by mail, in person at your county Clerk’s office, or at your court date indicated on your citation.
- You have not previously taken a traffic school course in the last 18 months
- If you have a commercial driver’s license, your violation must have occurred in a non-commercial vehicle and while you were not driving on the job
The material we provide in our L.A. courses has been tailored to the needs of California drivers, including information about the latest laws regarding phone testing/calling or hand free devices. Our 100% online traffic course is divided into eight easy sections with brief quizzes and final exam. The California DMV has licensed traffic school 2 U’s course to meet all the requirements that are necessary to mask your LA County traffic ticket from your driver record in Los Angeles.
Our Online Traffic School is APPROVED by the following courts
Antelope Valley Court
San Pedro Court
Santa Monica Court
Long Beach Court
Culver City Court
Santa Clarita Court
Van Nuys Court
West Los Angeles Court
East Los Angeles Court
Beverly Hills Court
West Covina Court
El Monte Court
San Fernando Court
Huntington Park Court