If you’ve received a moving violation in Merced County, we offer a quick and easy way to handle it by taking our online traffic course which is cheap and affordable. Traffic School 2 u is committed to providing the most informative, fast and easy-to-use California online traffic school course.
Traffic School in Merced County – CA
Study any place any where you want as long as you have access to a computer connected to the Internet. You have everything you need to complete our convenient online traffic school for California drivers.
Convenient California Traffic School
Generally, students have two choices when it comes to taking a traffic course. You can go to your local traffic school or you can take an online traffic school. Instead of spending your time in a classroom you can complete your entire traffic school in California online traffic school including Merced County. Traditional traffic school courses force you to follow their schedule and you have to drive to a classroom but traffic school 2 u makes it easier for you. Take our online course at your home or wherever any time you want. Set your own schedule. This gives you the control and freedom to determine how you take your traffic school course. What are you waiting for? Just enroll now to traffic school 2 u.
Our Online Traffic School is APPROVED by the following courts
Dos Palos Court
Los Banos Court
Important Online Traffic School Information
Generally, you are eligible to attend our traffic school to mask a traffic safety violation on a California driver record unless one of the following is true:
- You have already attended a traffic violator course within 18 months of the citation.
- You hold a commercial license as defined in California Vehicle Code section 15210.
- You hold a commercial driver license from out of state.
- The violation occurred in a commercial motor vehicle as defined in Vehicle Code section 15210.
- The conviction would result in a violation point count of more than one point. (A list of Vehicle Code two point violations may be found on the Department of Motor Vehicles web site.